Friday 5 March 2010

Pugging Pally

I gave in to temptation. I'm so bad... Why did I roll another alt? I have some other healies that need levelling... But still. I do not regret. Tam's guild is a lot of fun. Very relaxed and just nice in general.

So, I have an idea on how to make my new baby paladin a little different. I'm going to try that 'pugging pally' thing that is floating around. The basics: level to 15 through quests, and then hit the pugs. Only the pugs. Looks like fun, and a steamroller course to learn how to heal with pallies. (Something I have been trying to improve on lately.)

Anyway, I thought I'd show you a picture of my cute little baby. She's so adorable, with the bad gear and stuff. Oh, and I am sooooo happy that I'm back on horde, at least a little bit. We should never have parted ways, but love tore us apart~


Isn't she cute? :3

We'll see how far I go with this one. I don't have any particular plans for her, because I rolled her for social purposes only. But being on an RP server means a background has to be written... I am playing with a couple of ideas, but haven't really made up my mind yet. I'm open for suggestions.

I will keep you posted on this project.

~Ari

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you in guild by the way - I hope you enjoy hanging out and relaxing on AD. Good luck with the pugging - you can share your horror stories as you go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan :)

    Congrats on the success of S.A.N.~

    ReplyDelete